Call for Papers
Papers related, but not limited, to the topics listed below are welcomed. Incoming papers will be double-blind peer-reviewed and accepted papers will have to be presented at the conference.
I. Sustainable Design & Innovation
1. New Product & Service Innovation
2. Human Factors Engineering
3. CAD/CAM/CAE Integration Technology
4. Green Design & Manufacturing
II. Sustainable Manufacturing & Processes
1. Manufacturing & Production Processes
2. Electronics & Control Systems
3. Quality & Reliability Engineering
4. Logistics & Supply Chain Engineering
III. Sustainable Energy & Earth Resources
1. Materials Science & Technology
2. Power Systems & Energy Engineering
3. Applied Technology for Sustainable Development in Energy
4. Food Processing Technology
5. Environmental Science & Technology
IV. The Role of IT in Sustainable Enterprise
1. Information & Communication Technology
3. Big Data Analysis & Information Retrieval
4. Artificial Intelligence
Full Paper Submission
All full papers should be submitted through Easy Chair (click here).
All presented papers will be registered in the publication repository of Universitas Surabaya, indexed in Google Scholar. Selected papers will be published in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (MSE), indexed in Scopus.
Templates and guidelines for papers
Each paper should be written in not more than 6 (six) pages. Authors should prepare their paper following the templates and guidelines from IOP Conference Series, which can be downloaded here.
|Conference||Aug. 24-25th, 2017|