CALL FOR PAPER
Developing the Sustainability of Higher Education Institutions in the Digital Era
Relevant sub-themes include but not limited to:
- Developing financial sustainability in the digital era;
- Developing socio-cultural sustainability in the digital era;
- Developing environmental sustainability in the digital era;
- Developing happiness in the workplace;
- Other sub-themes related to sustainability are welcomed
Guideline for Paper Submission
Presentations of interest are of two kinds: research-based and reflective kind. All papers should be around 4,000 words of text, including tables, graphs, and bibliographies.
The operating language will primarily be English. Participants should submit an abstract of no more than 300 words in English before March 15, 2018. Please submit your abstracts electronically to Adi Tedjakusuma _ firstname.lastname@example.org and Ms. Supaporn Chuangchid at email@example.com.
We cordially invite colleagues from the AUAP, the IAUP, and interested people to join the conference and submit papers. Selected papers will be asked for presentation at the Conference.
More details about the 33rd AUAP Conference can be found on conference website: https://conference.ubaya.ac.id/auap/home?lang=enor, you can also contact the AUAP Office of Executive Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.